jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

WELCOME TO "MY PLANET, MY SPACE"

My name is María

I'm 15 and I live in Bezana


My number one of everything:



  • Colour: Pink

  • Possession: My skates

  • Time of the day: Afternoon

  • Season of the year: summer

  • Fragance: strawerry

  • Writer: Isabel Allende

  • Fictional character: Mikey Mouse

  • Music group/artist: Beyoncé

  • TV show: Fama

  • Actor/actress: Orlando Bloom

  • Place: Santander

  • Food: Spagetty

  • Sports: Artistic roller skate


Here's some more information about me:



  • I love dogs but I hate cats

  • Sometimes, I'm scared of horror films

  • If I were an animal I would like to be a horse

  • My best friend describe me as a nice,friendly,crazy,honest and happy person

  • If I could change my name, it would be Ester

  • I can't resist chocolate

  • My favourite word in the world is happy

  • My message to the world is "Don't pollute"

1 comentario: